What is Health Tech Coach?
Health Tech Coach is a resource that teaches you how to unleash the power of your iPhone to help you become a healthier and more fit you!
Is Health Tech Coach for me?
- Do you have an iPhone?
- Do you want to get into better shape and be healthier?
- Do you want to learn how to use your iPhone’s full potential to achieve these goals?
If you answered yes to the above 3 questions, then Health Tech Coach is exactly what you are looking for!
What is our mission?
- To help you use the health and fitness features of your iPhone and Apple Watch
- To introduce you to accessories and apps that will help you achieve your personal goals
- To keep you updated about the latest features, apps and accessories
- To provide you effective tips about healthy living, fitness, exercise, and diet
How did it all begin?
The iPhone was born in 2007. Over time, Apple added health and fitness features to the iPhone. This led to a deluge of health and fitness accessories and apps which then led to confusion. There was all this potential sitting right in your hand, yet very few people knew how to use it fully.
So, we began to sift through it.
We started using our iPhones and Apple Watches to keep track of our exercise and monitor our heart rates.
The more we used this technology, the more passionate we became. We were determined to find the best ways to use our iPhones and Apple Watches to improve our health and get into better shape. This quest has led us through hours of researching, testing and evaluating many apps and accessories.
Now, we are ready to share our knowledge with you.
Who are we?
- We are a husband and wife team working together on Health Tech Coach.
- We love our iPhones, we work out regularly using our Apple Watches and we enjoy experimenting with the newest apps and accessories.
- We are excited to share our knowledge with you so that you can harness the power of iPhone technology for your own health and fitness.
A few words from him…
My name is Howie Hirsch and I started Health Tech Coach because I am passionate about healthy living and love gadgets.
I graduated from MIT with a degree in Electrical Engineering, and throughout my career I have been involved with electronics, computers and software. I am currently an iOS app developer and have a deep understanding of technology. I also have a lot of patience and enjoy sharing my knowledge with others who are less technically oriented.
I have always lived an active lifestyle and have been participating in individual and team sports for as long as I can remember. In the last ten years, my awareness about healthy living has increased. I lost nearly 35 pounds, built muscle and have maintained my weight.
Now I’d like to share all that I have learned with you so that you can benefit from my knowledge and experience.
A few words from her…
Hi, I’m Lea Hirsch. As web designer and co-founder of Health Tech Coach, my job is to keep this website fun and easy to use.
I have a degree in Computer Science and Fine Arts and a Masters Degree in Computer Graphics. I have worked for many years as a 3D animator and a web designer.
Like Howie, I am committed to living a healthy lifestyle and have used my iPhone to help me lose nearly 20 pounds. I love learning about the health features on the iPhone and experimenting with new apps and accessories. I am happy to share my findings with you so that you can shortcut the process.
Join us and learn how to use your iPhone to stay healthy, build muscle, look great and feel energized to live life to its fullest!